Monday, August 17, 2015

There's nothing as exciting as a surprise package in the mail….

I received a package the other day from my dear blogging friend, Sarah, at Hyacinths for the Soul.

The shape of the package helped to build the suspense...


…and then I saw the Anthropologie sticker and the excitement hit a crescendo!


SCOTCH?  She sent me scotch?  No, of course not….


She sent the cutest dessert server...


…in black and white...


…just look how adorable this looks on my mini pedestal platter:


What a delightful surprise!

Thanks again, Sarah!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet surprise from dear Sarah. I was in Anthropologie yesterday eyeing some other Molly Hatch items. The gift from Sarah looks great with your black and white pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy this surprise made you smile, Patti. I adore Molly Hatch's work because the whimsy goes perfectly with our McK-C pieces. Now we all need to make a cake! '-)

    ReplyDelete