Monday, June 1, 2015

Probably the reason why I hate to garden....



I have shown you this center before in my Christmas posts where they decorate many, many trees.


In the spring they have the most beautiful flowers and vegetables...


…and herbs...

So this is where I go for some of my plants!


And as you know, I do not have much of a green thumb!


Everything looks beautiful when I plant them...


…and then a month later...


…they look like I ignored them since they were planted!


And I am not much of a gardener because of things like this, crawling around the neighborhood:


and these….


and especially these:


Check back and I will update you on the harvest - :-)



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. LOL, Patti! I don't blame you. I think you need to HIRE a gardener! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. With little sunshine and lots of rain throughout the month of May, most of the annuals I planted didn't make it. I can relate! Many of the shrubs on the other hand are growing like weeds. Lots of work to be done here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a green thumb either. My hubby plants everything and I just do the watering. So far, so good!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. No green thumb here either!
    My son has a vegetable garden growing again this year and I had him stick a few flowers along the border for color (at least I know they'll get watered)!

    ReplyDelete