Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Bunco Party….

It's been a very long, cold winter in Central NY, so it was time to pull out all the "spring colors" for our Bunco party


I began taking photos...


….before the party began...


... as I was setting out the food...


…and, as always...


…as the girls come in...

 

…and I set the camera to the side...


…I stopped taking pics...


…and missed some great shots...


…especially of the taco dip, veggie tray, asst cheesecakes...


…and I have no pics of the girls…

…but it was a fun evening!



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone appreciates you hosting! Nice stack :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stack! I know how taking photos gets pushed aside once the party begins. Glad you had a fun evening with your girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way all of this looks...love spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I used to be in a Bunco group and it was so much fun! Love all of the colorful food (food is half the fun of Bunco - lol!) - I am sure all of your friends had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the colors and the treats. What a fun night. I haven't played Bunco for a long time, but is was sure fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a colorful and fun table for the challenge. I dont even know what Bunco is, but it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've outdone yourself for this fun Bunco party! Love all your dishes: so colorful. And the food.....WOW. Sure to be a great Girls' Night Out! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some tasty snacks and some fun colorful plates to serve them up on for your guests. I had to look up what bunco was but from what I read on Wikipedia it sounds like a great way to spend an evening with the girls. Any game that is all luck and no skill sounds like my kind of game. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...