Sunday, March 29, 2015

The quickest cake balls ever….


I consider myself a lazy baker….

….the quicker,  the better….

….the easier,  the better….

….the prettier, the better….

So for all of you lazy bakers who might be looking for a quick treat, this is for you!


When I am in the mood, I bake a bunch of cake balls and freeze them.


I pop a few out of the freezer, shove a fork into them, and melt some chocolate wafers:


I dip the tops into the chocolate and toss on a few sprinkles:


…and I have a quick, easy and pretty treat - and tasty, too!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Well now is too cute! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I like to keep tidbits in the freezer too. With just the two of us here, it makes sense. '-)
    Your cake balls look like spring atop that adorable plate. '-)
    Miss CC and I are off to Round Top in the morning. Her first real adventure, though don't know how practical it is. She might be overkill for shopping. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete