Monday, January 7, 2013

Time to slow down....

The best part of January is that I find time to relax - the holidays are over, decorations are put away and my house is orderly.


Now it's time to start thinking about our March cruise to the West Indies.




So, as I watch the snow build up outside my window, I will enjoy a cup of hot cocoa as I do some research on the Caribbean ~ dreaming of days in the sun!
Joining:
Tuesday Cuppa Tea
Tea Cup Tuesday



Pin It

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could come with you! No snow here yet but I just know it's coming for February. =(

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We don't have much snow here, just grey, overcast and rain. Was in Mexico on a cruise at Christmas...it was so nice to be out of the 40s into the 70s for a bit! Happy New Year and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreaming with a cup of tea sounds like a perfect way to spend a snowy January day.........well, here it is a rainy January day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree. Lunch today was across from the fireplace...hot tomato basil soup, premium Saltines, and a glass of good Pinot Noir with a friend. I love January for its quietness...an opportunity to pause and reflect. Thanks for stopping by. I think that the teapots may reappear at Valentines...I have a thought or two. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete