Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sunroom - MacKenzie-Childs and the Barn Sale 2012


UPDATE:

You already know that I am a fan of Victoria and Richard MacKenzie-Childs. A few years ago their son-in-law gave me a private tour of their home. At the time it was a Bed & Breakfast. This was, by far, my favorite room:
I could imagine myself on that lovely bench with a good book!
Just look at the floor! Each tile is different, some were the original templates for the MacKenzie-Childs dishes. Who wouldn't want this sunroom?

To see more of their home on Cayuga Lake, click HERE; it is on the market for only $1,100,000.00!

To see where they currently live, watch this video:

They are so unconventional and full of whimsy!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Yowza! I'll take two! =) Probably worth every penny too.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have ESP? I just shared a link to Richard and Victoria's Cayuga home on my Facebook page this week. The overnight accommodations for $599/night on the Yankee ferry would make a nice retirement gift for you! Richard and Victoria's ferry will be featured on TLC's new show "Four Houses". It premieres on July 2nd at 10 pm. Lucky you getting a private tour of their beautiful Cayuga home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA...this is so awesome and would you just look at that adorable rabbit table. Wow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...