Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My little garden...

A Southern Daydreamer is hosting Outdoor Wednesday.
Hop on over to see what other participants are sharing

I know you have heard this before, but I will once again preface a post with this simple statement:
I hate to garden!
But I must say that this little rock garden I planted out in the back corner of my yard turned out quite well.
But I don't like to walk out there because I found a little garden snake SLITHERING around the rocks - and I am not fond of anything that slithers!
But it looks pretty - I just need to find a way to get rid of the reptile!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I am not a lover of things that slither, either. No, thank you. My younger sister loves all creepy crawly creatures--she admires the beauty of garden spiders and she loves non-venomous snakes. Can you imagine?

    Your rock garden looks just lovely! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to garden, hate snakes as well. LOATHE, LOATHE snakes. Is your rock garden near water there? that could be part of it. Get a cat, or a Jack Russel Terrier, they will eat the snake for you... or present it as a pet on your door step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little garden!

    And those Simply Shabby Chic matches in my giveaway are from a little boutique - although I have seen some on ebay too.

    Hope you're having a great day!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete