Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Chalkboard on the Cork Wall...

Do you remember my Cork Wall?  This ceramic cheese dish has been hanging there for quite a while and it is sort of "blah".  


Michael's had these chalkboards on sale - 75% off!




I found a great graphic on Pinterest by Rachel Boness Designs and I copied it onto the chalkboard using a "chalk pen":


I replaced the ceramic cheese tray with the chalkboard and it stands out and looks so much better against the corks:


It makes the perfect backdrop for my "wine corner"!


Aren't these the cutest little "coaster slippers" on the wine glasses!


….and napkins to finish of the theme….


Who would like a glass of wine?




Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Patti, it's adorable. Love the clever quote, and you are right, it stands out better on the cork wall. That cork wall is very clever too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute! And the wine glass slippers - genius!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, the cork wall is amazing! Love the chalkboard. Thank you for sharing and thank you for the visit and sweet comment at The Dedicated House. It means the world! Feel free to share this at my Make it Pretty party which is currently live. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/06/make-it-pretty-monday-week-140.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging the cork wall…..and the chalkboard sign is very cute!!!
    THe coaster slippers are truly brilliant…..I wish I'd thought of that!

    ReplyDelete