Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No more purples...

I removed all of the purples and plums from my living room and replaced it all with earth-tones:

These window treatments are so easy to replace :

And this chair is so easy to recover:
Another quick change on the tea table:
And a quick update on the mantle:
If I had the time and the money, I think I would change all of this every season!

Sharing with TT at Tales from Bloggeritaville
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. You made it look all so easy!! A quick change at the window would have taken me days to make!! I do love all of the new looks. I've always been an earth-toned girl.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! I'm impressed. La

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple but the new look is beautiful. I change my kitchen chair covers every year - so easy (I don't staple, I glue them with my glue gun). Did you make the little pillows too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovin' your new look-Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the changes - you did good! Wish I could say I accomplished that much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW is that window treatment easy to replace? You have some mad skills, woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good Patti!
    I know what you mean about changing out all time! I'd love to be able to do that too.:o)
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just take your purples/plums away and I am working towards adding them :)

    Your changes look terrific.

    ReplyDelete