
Panoply - Tobacco Leaf Fall Tablescape
Everyday Living - Welcoming Autumn, My Favorite Season!
Hyacinths for the Soul - Rocky Mountain Vibes ~ Welcome Autumn Tablescape
The Cat's Whiskerz - Transitioning into Fall with Pumpkins and Pomegranates
Me and My Captain - Autumn! Kansas Fowl And The Milo Fields!
Life and Linda - Cinderella - A Table Fit For A Princess
My Thrift Store Addiction - Vintage Harvest Time - Thrifted Autumn Table Setting
The Bookish Dilettante - Welcome Fall Tablescape: Plum Assignment
Mantel and Table - A Beautiful Fall Table Setting to Welcome the Season
Thrifting Wonderland - Celebrate Autumn with a Cozy Fall Tablescape
Corner of Plaid and Paisley - Autumn Table in Hues of Brown
Dinner at Eight - Colorful Orchard Tablesetting Celebrates Fall's Arrival
Pandora's Box - Fall is for Football. You are here!
Red Cottage Chronicles - Fall Tablescape Ideas: Nancy Meyers meets English Cottage



















Such a fun table Patti! Lake Oneida is such a beautiful backdrop. Being close to the US border (on the Canadian Side) we often travelled to the Finger Lakes region for summer vacations. I know Lake Oneida isn't technically one of the finger lakes, but still very close! We stayed around Keuka Lake. The start of football season is synonymous with early autumn for sure! What a bargain for all of those paper goods. And, the Mackenzie Child's emerald plate couldn't be more perfect! I LOVE the little cutlery bags. Such a great idea. Thoroughly enjoyed your fun football themed table!
ReplyDeletePatti, this is such a fun way to celebrate football season and what a beautiful view you have! Happy almost fall!
ReplyDeletePatti! What a great casual get together right on the lake! I can imagine a pick up game of football being played just out of view from your table! I am a sucker for anytime spent lakeside! Disposables are the perfect thing for a picnic! No hauling all of the dishes along with the food!
ReplyDeletePatti, such a fun table at the park to welcome fall football. Gotta love the ease of it all. Love the palette too, the cutlery bags are pretty awesome. Love your emerald green round tray. Such a cute caricature.
ReplyDeletePatti, this is great! I'm personally not a football enthusiast, but love the spirit generated for the games. UT games here in town generate an abundance of pre-game tailgate parties. Paper good are the perfect solution, and I'm thrilled to see all the fun, attractive options. I recently picked up some great longhorn plates that I will use for a party I plan to host for my young cousin starting out as a UT freshman this year. Love the lakeside setting. Perfect for any picnic! Happy Fall. Hope your team wins!
ReplyDeletePatti, I am a football fan so I love your table welcoming the football season. This looks like the perfect spot to enjoy a picnic. Who doesn’t love the ease of this kind of entertaining?! I have to give a shout out for my team - Roll Tide Roll! Happy September
ReplyDeletePatt, this is super cute for an early fall tablescape (and quite thrifty! More money to buy M-c!). One of our predominant state teams is green and white and black (Marshall University), while the one we'll be watching most will be gold and blue. It's always exciting at the beginning of the season to think that your team is gonna do great things, the reality is oftentimes quite different. This would make for a fun tailgating occasion, to have family and friends together for a game. Thanks for joining the hop, and appy September!
ReplyDeleteOh Patti...you have raised the bar on football and as you can see from the above comments, we all have "our" teams. Of course the Kansas City Chiefs are going to win the Super Bowl this year....(but then I thought that last year...and the year before that. LOL). So I will be dressed in red and white...unless we are playing college football (Kansas Jayhawks) and then I will be in blue and white and unfortunately our bowl game future will be questionable. The lakeside picnic is beautiful and a great place to watch the game. Pass me some of those brownie footballs and I will eat dessert first and then the hot dogs and hamburgers. I also love that there will be no toting dishes back to the car...just toss! So glad you joined us for this Blog hop.💕 Kari @ Me and My Captain
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute table! Yes, we love football season, and your plates are perfect with the emerald check tray! I love the brownies. That's the cutest idea! We enjoy tailgates at our Alabama football games, and I need to borrow a few of your ideas here. And I must emphasize what Pam said: Roll Tide Roll! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! I am a big football fan. Those football brownies are darling! I love the ease of your table. Plus, what a view you have!
ReplyDeleteI have to cheer on my team… Go Buckeyes!
Patti, you chose such a lovely back drop for your fun table setting. Football season is definitely coming and you are so prepared with football plates and accessories. The emerald checked tray adds such a nice pop of color that you repeated in additional plates. This is a great way to celebrate the coming season in a lovely setting.
ReplyDeleteLynne, Thrifting Wonderland
Such a fun table to welcome September and what a lovely location. Nothing like a picnic in the park!
ReplyDeletePatti, this is too cute for words. What a fabulous theme and Mystery Bins has obviously thought of everything football related (love the napkins and football plates). The MkC enamel tray holding the football flag is just perfect. Score on the freebie canvas bags with wood utensils. What a beautiful place to have a picnic and watch the game. The football brownies look delicious. I hope you enjoy your picnic and wishing you a very happy September!
ReplyDeleteYaay football season!! I love this table Patti – and what a beautiful place to set it too! Wow – that store sounds pretty wonderful. Your MacKenzie-Childs tray is perfect with the football plates. What a fun juxtaposition. I had no idea what would be in the little canvas bag, but the cute flatware was a fun surprise. What a great freebie. Burgers sound delicious, and I’m all in for those football brownies. They would definitely give me the energy to cheer on my team! Love your football portrait too! Happy Fall!
ReplyDeleteRah, Rah!! Patti!! I love football season!! You have put the fun in fall! Your MC check tray goes perfectly with your game day finds. This is a great way to show team spirit!! For me it is the Ohio State Buckeyes!! I hope you enjoy your football season!! 🏈🍂
ReplyDeletePatti, this is such a lovely setting for a fall picnic. Burgers and chips would be fun to share on this table, while I confess I'd spend the time watching the scenery and the activity going on around me. Paper table items make it a breeze to set up, and inexpensive as well. Happy September!
ReplyDeleteSandra @ Dinner at Eight