Monday, July 27, 2026

Brownies to Go...



Brownies to Go



Here's an easy snack to take on a picnic, out on the boat or to bring to a friend!


I bought these little cups with covers and spoons on Amazon: 


I baked a 9x11" pan of brownies.

I knew you should always cut brownies with a plastic knife, so I used a plastic cup to cut circles - this worked really well as none of them stuck to the cup:




I places each round brownie into the cups....


I frosted each with a dollop of prepared frosting and topped with a chocolate candy:


Once covered I stored them in the fridge until ready to take to the picnic!






Find the MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check 9" x 13" Baking pan. here

Thanks for stopping by, Patti




3 comments:

  1. I love this idea so much!! This is darling, and I love those cups, too. I think this would make such a fun friend/neighbor/coworker gift at the holidays, too. Visiting from the Love Your Creativity link party. Pinning to save and share this idea!

    I would love to see you share this (and more!) at my linkup, too, if you're interested: https://lifetalesbooks.blogspot.com/p/calling-fellow-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, a lovely presentation for brownies Patti. I am happy to feature these tasty morsels at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti so clever and I am adopting the idea for my ladies Bible Study, and when I make them, I will post and give you the credit. (I post once a week usually) Thanks for the inspiration.... 🥰Kari @ Me and My Captain

    ReplyDelete