Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Veggie Salad....


Some call it Cowboy Caviar or Cowboy Salad, some call it Texas Caviar....I just call it Veggie Salad! 

And it couldn't be easier to make:

 Anything can be added or taken away from this, but this is how I like it:

1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 can green beans
1/2 green chopped pepper
1/2 red chopped pepper
1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1-1 1/2 c Italian dressing
Mix all together and marinate all night.
Serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips!

Some add black eyed peas, broccoli, or celery.... make it your own!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Thank you Patti. I'm doing Weight Watches and this is a perfect meal. I don't like getting into a food rut and love trying new things.
    Have a sweet day!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in the black and white bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! A little different than my recipe but still sounds good.

    ReplyDelete