Sunday, December 10, 2017

One of my favorite things to do in December...

I really enjoy visiting gift shops, garden shops, specialty stores and antique stores during December.  The decorations are often unique and it's always a fun way to gather some unique ideas for my own home. 



I haven't been to Zerrillo Garden Shop in many years, so a friend and I stopped by and were greeted by a garden cart of adorable snowmen:


The inside sparkled with decorated trees...


...and vibrant colored poinsettias...


...unique ornaments...


...and warm, vintage displays!


Garden centers are always a great place to gather some holiday decorating inspiration!
Zerrillo Gardens is in East Syracuse, NY

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. It looks like my kind of place, Patti! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and would love to wander through at this time of year. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I love a good garden shop, and this one looks special. Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore garden shops, and would love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm up early heading to work early for a crazy payroll Monday :-( LOL

      Delete
  5. Patti, this looks like a great place to find inspirations. Visiting garden shops during the holidays is always on my to do list in December. Have a great week.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, garden shops really have a treasure trove of holiday things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love visiting garden centers too! So much greenery and great décor items. The best place I have been this season for Christmas and winter décor is Dantiques in Walworth (rt.441) near me. Wow! It is chock full of lots of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete