Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I'm seeing stars....

We have had our share of snow already, so I set a table for 2 for a cozy wintery dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies and warm rolls!


I tied the napkins in "bows" through pewter napkin rings that were a wedding present from our "Maid  of Honor" in 1980...


...greenery, gold stars and mirrored coasters trimmed the table...


...and the wine glasses were a gift from a friend many years ago....


...the starry white dishes were found in a second hand shop...


...and coordinated well with an old set of dishes from Target...


...and the flatware was from Pottery Barn.

Dinner was delish and the stars were out tonight!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. I'm seeing stars, too, and I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, that's such a cool tablescape! Love the bow fold of the napkins, and the stars are aligned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars are delightful, and I love it all tucked in beside the snow kissed greenery. I particularly like the star stemmed goblet. Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Merry Christmas! CherryKay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti- What a pretty table for two! I love the starry theme. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, I bet there were stars in your eyes dining at this pretty table with your honey. Warm and cozy dinner for two!
    Your starry dishes and star stemmed goblet set a beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, I like your stars a lot Patti. Love the plates. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So romantic!! I love your star plates and glasses, perfect for New Year's too! We are back to warm humid wet weather, snow a distant memory!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your star theme is lovely. I can see many uses for these pretty dishes and glasses. Makes for a romantic dinner with your sweetie. Merry Christmas Patti.

    ReplyDelete