Thursday, November 30, 2017

The "miracle" cloth

If you don't have one of these cloths, you MUST buy one!

It is perfect for dusting, windows, counters, mirrors, and anything else you can think of!


I don't know how I lived without this cloth for so many years!


Tell them Pandora's Box sent you, and if you purchase more than one, there is a discount!

Pin It


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. I'll have to try these. Especially, on my windshield. I can't seem to get the streaks off of the inside and it blinds me when the sun hits it.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I could use several of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I like that it's made in the USA and New York!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a nice meter of this post. I read your post. Thanks for share your post with us.

    Kids Clothing In India

    ReplyDelete