Sunday, July 2, 2017

Prepping for the 4th....


We are having a barbecue on the 4th....


....and I have all the supplies...


...ready for the party...


...now I just need to....


...grocery shop!!!


I did find a few minutes to make some festive bark and hid it so I wouldn't eat it...


...simply pretzels, white chocolate, M&Ms and assorted sprinkles!

Now I am off to plan the menu!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I just got my things situated a few weeks ago (green/orange/yellow, black & white), and was too lazy to pull out the red, white & blue. They'll have to go out in the garden to see that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be the 4th of July every day in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth! Enjoy this beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4th festive! I bet that red white and blue bark is a big hit! Have a blast~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! Love your patriotic tableware. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete