Monday, October 31, 2016

Peeling garlic the easy way....

I have seen this idea online, but I never tried it until today....


...place a whole head of garlic in a pan, cover it and shake the heck out of it....


...and all the cloves separate and the skins come off!!  
AMAZING!!


I needed all this garlic because I bought a bunch of tomatoes at the market and made some sauce!


A few jars for us, and a few to give away!


Have you ever tried the garlic trick?



                                                                         Pin It

4 comments:

  1. It really works?! Thanks for sharing!! I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I've never heard of this trick but I think I'll try it next time I make sauce! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this easy way, now I know. I'm sure that sauce will be yummy.......Thanks Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried peeling garlic this way, I'll be trying it this evening. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...