Friday, July 15, 2016

Pastabilities...



Pastabilities is a 30 year old restaurant in the Armory Square section of Syracuse, NY.  It's one of my favorite Italian restaurants!

Their Spicy Hot Tomato Oil can be purchased at their bakery across the street and also in local grocery stores.  The best part of buying it at the bakery is that you can also pick up some home made fresh bread.  On this visit I bought some parmesan and black pepper bread- YUM!!  

Hot Tomato Oil has been featured on the Food Network and can also be ordered on Pastabilities'  website.  Just warm it up and serve it with chunks of fresh warm bread - It is too die for!!


The other night I sautéed some fresh zucchini, peppers, onions and leftover cooked chicken in a few tablespoons of the tomato oil and it was delicious!!


And with a slice of that delicious bread and a glass of wine, it was the perfect meal!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. oh, it sounds wonderful...I love a good bread and a dipping oil...this one sounds really good. do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some! Gosh, that looks and sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete