Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Sweet Little Gift.....

I baked some cookies for a Valentine treat and wanted to send some over to a neighbor....


....I bought this cute little dish...


....printed out a tag and bought some striped waxed paper....


....and used chalk pens to decorate a heart...


...I put it all together and the gift was ready to deliver!


Happy Valentines Day!



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for neighbors. I know they felt special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are officially ready for Valentine's Day! The cookies look so delicious ...I think we need the recipe.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandora's Box has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2016/02/a-sunday-drive_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful presentation! I imagine that your neighbor was delighted!

    ReplyDelete