Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fashion Week in Syracuse

Last week, during Fashion Week, there was a Fashion Show in Syracuse, featuring local businesses….


It was held outdoors, under a tent, on a street in Armory Square


A few of my favorite businesses dressed their models in fabulous outfits and jewelry. 
 Giorgio Furs was one of the highlights...


…Beautiful models in lovely furs... 


...with outrageously sexy outfits underneath...


…with talented poses...


…and unique hairstyles...


…and make up, far from ordinary!


There were a few children….


…who were absolutely adorable:


Lululemon models not only showcased their clothing, but also performed a few yoga moves on the runway!


Michelle Darin, a local jeweler….


…dressed all of her models in...


…recycled clothing...


…all made from...


…old afghans!


I was so intrigued by this recycling project that I forgot to check out some of the jewelry!!


I thought this was such a clever and cohesive way to 


…bridge all of her models together!


Even the local guitar store jumped on the runway!


What a fun event on a beautiful night!
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like such fun! I especially love the guy with the afghan pants.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete