Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Closet makeover….

Lipsy of London, a store at our local mall, went out of business.

They were throwing away all of their nice white wooden coat hangers!

I took a few bags home and reorganized my closet.


I have always hung my clothes by color - it makes it so much easier to find what I want.


The other side of my closet now has all my bottoms hanging on wooden hangers, too!

One project completed!



Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a find! I organize my closet by color, too. It was eye-opening to realize just how many tops I had in certain colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to organize my closet too! Good job! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful thing to have access to. How nice that they just gave these away. I need you to come organize my closet too. I try to keep things in color groups too. Do you think that is the teacher in us? Ha! Actually most of my tops are white and bottoms are black. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! What a score! It never even occurs to me to ask about things like that. . . but you did yourself, the store owner, and the environment a favor. Your closet looks great; now will you please come and help me get mine organized?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete