Sunday, February 8, 2015

What I do during a snow storm….

I has been snowing all day - we are expecting up to a foot!


It was a perfect day for "projects"

Look at this pathetic address book:


Now all my addresses are neatly rewritten in this new book:


I baked a banana bread….


…organized my scarves at the end of my closet….


…made a taco salad for lunch...


…baked more cookies...


…and I even managed to find time to paint a few things:


…tonight I will enjoy a glass of wine by the fire….


…while I watch the Grammys!!

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?



Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Like spring here today. I worked in my garden and took Sadie on a walk. ;-)
    The cookies look delicious. I need to try that recipe. Of course the new paint projects make me smile. You had a very productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Patti, your accomplishments put the rest of us to shame! I'm just "up the road" from Sarah, so I was outside pruning perennials in 75 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a productive day! I love that! I would love to bake more as well but I end up eating it all!!

    ReplyDelete