I had some leftover turkey so I tried a new recipe I found on the internet. This was a quick and easy dish and if you are looking for a way to use up leftover turkey or chicken, give this recipe a try!
Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
4-6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a
- greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until
- tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until
- blended. Add cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until
- melted. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses (dish will be full).Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated