Monday, November 11, 2013

What I accomplished last week….

I have had a busy week.

I painted 6 checked switch plates, 6 checked ornaments, decorated my dining room Christmas tree (which still in the basement), cleaned out 2 closets and made these:

Sleigh with arrangement of greens and poinsettias:


Door decoration in copper and red:


 I painted and old table black and adhered a vintage tray on top:


I made "mini" bird's nest spoons:



I made 2 burlap banners for a friend's daughter's wedding, they will be carried by the bride's son, one down the aisle and the other on the way out of the church:


and I even found time to make 75 cake pops!


and so it's a new week….thank goodness!

Pin It


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been quite the busy bee! Love those spoons!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you energy bunny? I can't believe that you did all of those things. Everything is beautiful.
    Have a great week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do you ever sleep, Patti??? ;P
    What adorable little spoons, and the door decor is perfect for the season.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had your energy right now! LOL! I love it all but I really love the sleigh and door decor! WOW! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I'm impressed, Patti. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete