Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Painted Silver Teapots and Ice Skates!





This year I have tried something a bit different.  I am painting flowers.  This is a holiday teapot with poinsettias:


This one has a hydrangea painted on it:


These are for decorative use only, but a fun way to update an old piece of silver!



But don't think for a minute I have stopped painting checks!  I have had a lot of orders for "ice skates" lately but they are getting harder and harder to find:





All of this painting keeps me out of trouble and out of the shopping malls!



Sharing this with:
Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Those are beyond cute! You are one talented chick! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, I just picked up some silver teapots and I am going to paint them courtly check because one set of teapot, sugar and creamer will not polish well. Love your flowers too, especially Over the courtly check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, Patti! The ice skates look great with the checks and the holiday images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your skates!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, you are always coming up with clever ideas. Love the hydrangea tea pot the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE the tea pots and would love for mine to be painted that pretty
    I just looked at my old ones the other day said told them I was tired of their old Look LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh the ice skates are so cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've been busy, and your painting skills are awesome! I just look at a paint brush and the bristles fall out......everyone has their gifts, and that definitely isn't mine! Doing well, had a fun weekend at a yarn show on Friday and the Quilt Show on Saturday, finished my friend Dennis' sweater today, it's in soaking to block it. After lunch I am going to get my alpaca shawl out and work on it.......take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...