Wednesday, September 18, 2013

108 Clothespin Santas

I just completed an order of 108 clothespins santas:


They are easy to make - all you need is some clothespins:


...some red and pink paint...


...and I use a snow texture paint for the beard and hat trim...


...the eyes and cheeks can be painted, or you can use markers....


It only took about 4 hours to complete 108!


These can be used to close a gift bag, to attach a recipe to a holiday treat, hang a gift tag onto a present, and so on..

Sharing with: Creative Connection and My Girlish Whims
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! I still have the one you sent me with the stockings I won!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This will make someone very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute!! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 108, wow! I don't know if I have the painting ability you have, but I would like to try it!
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clothespin Santas are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those?!? 108 of them is a whole lot of cuteness- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are those! I love clothespins, any way, any form. Thanks so much for stopping by chapter37!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, super cute! Great job:) I posted Halloween Banner to Whims.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable. 108, you must be tired of painting Santa faces. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...