Sunday, May 26, 2013

Victorian Table Makeover

I bought this cute little table at the Flea Market.  The trim work is so unique and I could imagine it painted in pastels - WHAT? NO CHECKS?  That's right, no checks!


I primed the table in white....


....and then I painted the table in soft colors: gray, yellow, blue and salmon.  I glazed the whole table in a muted grey and then waxed the table to protect it:


These colors are not my personal style, but it came out so pretty that I hate to part with it!  It will be for sale in the Shabby Chic Boutique next week!


Sharing with :
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,
    I would have a hard time parting with this cutie too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking table, Patti! I sometimes paint things purposely in colors that aren't something I go for or can use in my home so I can part with them a bit easier. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!!!!! Someone would be crazy not to scoop that up!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...