Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shabby Chic Boutique

I am happy to share that I am now selling some of my painted items at 
Shabby Chic Boutique in the Canal Barn at 7070 Cedar Bay Rd, Fayetteville, NY

Go here to check it out:

While you visit the boutique, I will be in Florida for a few weeks!







I will be returning here:

Hutchinson Island, Florida


Look at how skinny I am!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Patti. I hope you have great sales! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm sure you'll be a huge hit!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...glad to hear you have a place to share your wares. Bet they will sell sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, have a fabulous time. I'm off to check out the checks. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time. It looks so peaceful!

    Thank you so much for sharing at "Oh, the PLACES I've been!"

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete