Friday, April 12, 2013

Baby Shower Favors

Remember the engagement and wedding and  baby announcement of my niece?  Well, the baby shower is coming up and I made the favors.  

These are large tealight candles:


 and I wrapped them in cello bags with 2 different tags attached:



I also made marshmallow roses.  This was so easy.  
All you need is pink marshmallows, lollipop sticks and pink candy pearls....

...leaves with wire and cello bags.


I dipped the top of the marshmallows in water and pressed them into the pearls:


I poked a lollipop stick into the bottom, wrapped them in cello bags, twisted the wired leaves around the stick, and tied a ribbon on each.


I placed them into little oval boxes to be placed on the tables:


 I made 40 of each of the favors and it took very little time - all for a special niece and to celebrate the anticipation of my first "great niece"!

Sharing with
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello 
Sunday @ Snips and Spice
Monday @ Flour Me With Love 


Pin It

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Patti! Those are SOOO cute- everything looks so sweet! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tea light candle favours----very sweet! Finally spring here, I am sitting right next to the deck door knitting and listening to the birdies sing! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be fun for my daughter's bridal shower...hmmm...checking out your tutorials!

    ReplyDelete