Sunday, January 27, 2013

MacKenzie-Childs Mini Topiary - Knockoff!

This mini topiary is on sale at MacKenzie-Childs for $21.  

While I was shopping at Michael's on Saturday, I spied these for $.99 ea:


and within minutes I had this:


These are place card holders and will look cute sitting on my M-C platters, with a card on the top identifying food
  (yes, some of my concoctions are probably difficult to identify)!


Check out the other items on sale @ Mackenzie-Childs HERE


Giveaway ends Sunday:
Enter Enamel Sign GIVEAWAY HERE


Sharing with  Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch and DebbiDoos Copy Cat Party


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Patti, another adorable knock-off.
    Have a great week.......Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never met a topiary that I didn't like. These are so sweet! I have the Mackenzie-Childs napkin rings that they use for their mini topiaries, so now all I need is the trees. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, you amaze me, girlfriend! You can take the most mundane items and turn them into awesome MC knock offs. These are so cute! And I love the new look of your blog. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Patti you nailed it! I love yours even more. LOVE the little pots!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Patti! I love how you transformed these inexpensive topiaries into something so pretty. Love your new blog look! It suits you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great eye you have! Found you via Metamorphosis Monday
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! and cute new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable! I love anything Mackenzie Child inspired! Found you via a linky party and am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are darling! I love them, so fun and whimsical. Thanks for sharing with the copy cat party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...