Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I've been busy....

Pin It

I have been busy lately!

I made my first "chalkboard" out of an old silver tray, and I added a creamer to hold the chalk:


 I painted an old silver sugar bowl and created a little floral arrangement in it...


...and a creamer, too:



I bought a plant stand at the local auction and painted it in a whimsical style:


I started decorating and I have my Swarovski Snowflake tree on the mantle
  (and yes, that is SNOW in the background!)....


...with a lot of silver trees and candle lights!


I have a few more projects to wrap up and a little more decorating to do and then the entertaining can begin!



6 comments:

  1. Patti, you have been busy. I still haven't gotten my candlesticks off to you. I'm terrible about getting things in the mail. LOL

    Love your new additions. I hope to get started on decorating this weekend...........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti,
    I love it all but that little plant stand paint treatment is adorable.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really have been busy! Love the chalkboard tray!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...