Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quick Cheeseburger Pie

Tired of grilling? Here's a quick cheeseburger pie that will give you a similar taste:
Fry up 1 lb ground beef, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 onion and 2 minced cloves of garlic:
Add some italian seasoning, salt and/or pepper. Line an unbaked pie crust with a little cheese (I used tomato/basil cheese, but I would suggest cheddar):
Mix together 1 egg and 1/4 c milk and pour over the ground beef once in the pie shell:
Cover with cheese (I used a mexican mix):
Bake at 400' for 30-40 minutes:
Quick and easy - tasty, too!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm looks easy peasy, Patti and tasty, too. I love Mexican cheese blend. We buy the big bags at Costco. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, you won;t believe this but my Aunt Lola used to make Hamburger Pie a LOT. I had her recipe for yrs but haven't been able to locate it...I know I still have it...just don't know WHERE. :)
    I told Mr. Sweet yesterday that I had to find that recipe as I am starving for it...and lo and behold, here you are giving it to me. Ya...
    HOO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...