Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm still painting checks! MacKenzie-Childs Inspired

I have had some orders lately to paint some knock-off "MacKenzie-Childs inspired" Parchment Checks. It is nice to get away from the black and white.
These are lids that will go on clear glass cookie jars:
MacKenzie-Childs has just started promoting the Parchment Checks in enamelware. These colors are more delicate than the Courtly Check.
But either way, Parchment or Courtly Checks, I enjoy painting this detailed type of work!
Sharing with Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the soft color. You are very talented! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them, you do an amazing job. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti you are gooooood!! I love the ck pattern and the new softer color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, these are wonderful. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... You always rock with your projects.

    Smart ideas.

    TY for sharing.

    Happy week-end.
    /CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...