Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Funfetti Brownies

These are so simple to prepare and easier to eat!!!:
Cake Batter Brownies!

Ingredients:
1 15.25 oz box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup oil
1 egg
1/4 c milk
1/2 c sprinkles
1/2 c white chocolate chips

Instructions
350' Oven
Combine 1st 4 ingredients
Add milk slowly, batter will be dense
Add sprinkle and choc chips
Pour into 7"x11" greased pan and bake 25-30 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
Allow to cool for 30 minutes before cutting

I adapted this recipe from one found over at Sally's Baking Addiction

Can't you just imagine these with red, white and blue sprinkles for the 4th of July?

Sharing with:
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment