Friday, May 4, 2012

The Purple Painted Lady

Yesterday I drove to Palmyra, NY to visit the Purple Painted Lady to purchase some AS Chalk Paint. This is a cute little shop in a quaint town where you can find some great treasures in their many antique shops.
After meeting Tricia, owner of the shop, and learning about the variety of chalk paint techniques, we drove to Park Ave in Rochester to have lunch with my youngest daughter, Caitlin:
It was a warm, breezy, sunny day so we ate outside at the Frog Pond.
They served my favorite lunch, quiche and salad:
Directly across the street was Stevers - a candy shop.
And what would be a better way to top of a meal, but a chocolate covered Twinkie!
To Die For!
Now, I am off to "play" with some chalk paint...I have a coffee table that is screaming to be painted!
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment