Thursday, March 1, 2012

Doorknob Jewelry

Do your door knobs wear jewelry?
Mine do! Here are some samples from my home:







This rooster tassel was given to me from Terry at Forever Decorating - If you haven't met her yet, go visit and see how clever and creative she is - She is a daily blog trip for me!



Just a little something that can dress up a simply boring door!

Sharing this with:
Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Check Me Out Saturday @ I Am Only 1 Woman
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Cute! Can you guess which one is my favorite? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Thanks. And I really love the MC ones...I spotted them of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I thought you meant do your door wear jewelry when you're too lazy to put the beaded necklace back on the correct hook where you spent hours nicely organizing them------my bad :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, I have a few knob jewelry....not as pretty as yours, tho.
    I never thought about posting about them but now....you can bet I will. Gotta keep my COPY CAT PROFILE up and going, ya know. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never thought about this, I like this idea because it makes a knob feel more inviting. Thanks for posting a comment on my pork chops!
    www.newlifeovernight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What were you doing at my house taking pictures, Patti! : ) Yes, I have tassels all over the place ~ doors, cabinet doors, lamps, drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a heck of a fun post! Who would ever think, a doorknob parade would make my day? Fun and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cute! I used to tie scarves on my doorknobs in the bedroom but these are prettier.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...