Friday, August 12, 2011

I've been so busy

I have spent the last 2 weeks with this little guy, Carter! We have been to the zoo in Columbus, Ohio, and the Center of Science and Industry, The zoo in Syracuse, NY, we have spent 8 hours in the car together, I have played Cars, Ring Around the Rosie, and hide and seek. We have gone on many walks, planted flowers, tasted new foods and played at the playground. We have learned some new words, watched lots of Disney videos and wrestled on the floor!

(Nana and Carter)
In reality, Nana Patti should have lost 10 lbs!

(Carter watching penguins)
The bad news: She didn't!
(Grandpa and Carter with LION in background)
School begins in 3 weeks and Nana has to get on an exercise routine (and stop having happy hours and eating chips and cookies) - Having the summer off made me a bit fluffy around the middle!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Carter has gotten! The time just flies. Busy here making cards with a friend's die cut machine----with all the new stuff out, I can't imagine why anyone stamps anymore. I have two shawls in progress, and a pair of socks I need to finish for a gift next week-----so back to work! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip to Buckeye Country. I too have become fuffier this summer, especially the past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, you HAVE been busy!! And yea, I'm a total chips and cookie fan too :), Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete