Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pay It Forward...

I received a lovely gift yesterday from Sandi at a Cottage Muse
When I opened the box, I found a newspaper that had a copy of Susan Branch's work - one of my favorite artists!!

Sandi made the cutest wooden heart painted in chalkboard paint - I can imagine many ways I will use this!
And some decoupaged eggs...
I quickly put them into a little vignette to show them off!
Thanks, Sandi - I just loved this surprise and you certainly brought a taste of spring by brightening my day!

3 comments:

  1. What cute gifts! I love the creative vignette you made from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Patti!! Love the way you displayed them!!

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...