Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easy Truffles

You may have seen these before, but they are so good and easy to make that I thought it was worthy of a post today!

Here's an easy treat to make. Buy some Oreos or store brand similar cookies:
and some cream cheese:

and pull out your chopper or food processor:
Crush up your cookies so they look like this:
and then add the cream cheese and it will look like this:
Roll the mixture into balls, stick a pretzel into them and dip into melted chocolate:
mmmmmgood!
They will go on a tray with these Marshmallow Treats for our snack day at school tomorrow:

Sharing with:
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Thrifty Thursday @Tales from Bloggeritaville
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I've made the oreo truffles without the pretzel, but I like that idea better! Enjoy those wonderful treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are not what I need to see at 8:00 a.m.!!! Now I am hungry :) They look delicious!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have made them without the pretzle. they looks so yummy
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete