Monday, February 7, 2011

The color of Syracuse ,NY

This is typically the color of winter in Syracuse. I live near Oneida Lake and it is a winter playground for fishermen and snowmobilers:
I tend to enjoy it more in the summer, with the sun shining and glistening off the water!
But for now, and probably another 2 months, this will be the color I'll see:

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Pattie , I remember how New York winters are. I lived in Buffalo for a year! Wow! Lots of snow that started in October when I lived there and did not stop until April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just find it easier to just not even start thinking of spring until April. Don't want to get my hopes up and then have them dashed. It does look very pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful area....winter, spring, summer or fall!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete