Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Curtains

I bought beautiful fabric a few months ago at Hobby Lobby...and it has been sitting around waiting for me to turn it into curtains for my morning room:
I made these cornices when we moved in a year ago and couldn't find the same fabric, so I had the challenge of trying to coordinate a window treatment for the sliding glass doors:
I love this fabric so much that I am tempted to make new cornices!!
There are so many windows in my morning room that it is chilly in the winter, so this should help a bit!

Joining Thrifty Thurs @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
and
Somewhat Simple

9 comments:

  1. Patti I love the colors in your fabric!! I have found myself leaning to more neutral muted colors lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your curtains. I have a similar project on the top of my list. It is making new curtains for my livingroom. That will lead to painting and other projects but I hope to share my new curtains soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of fabric. The curtains look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fabric...it looks like crewel embroidery. I can see why you love it. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful curtains. You've been busy. I can't seem to get motivated to get anything done. Happy New Year!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the colors in the new curtains go so well with the cornices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute curtains!! I love that they are so uncomplicated and I think they complement your beaded window valences very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabric! And the cornices :) Thanks for sharing! I hope you'll visit my linky party tomorrow with this project! http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...