Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Curtains

I bought beautiful fabric a few months ago at Hobby Lobby...and it has been sitting around waiting for me to turn it into curtains for my morning room:
I made these cornices when we moved in a year ago and couldn't find the same fabric, so I had the challenge of trying to coordinate a window treatment for the sliding glass doors:
I love this fabric so much that I am tempted to make new cornices!!
There are so many windows in my morning room that it is chilly in the winter, so this should help a bit!

Joining Thrifty Thurs @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
and
Somewhat Simple
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. Patti I love the colors in your fabric!! I have found myself leaning to more neutral muted colors lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your curtains. I have a similar project on the top of my list. It is making new curtains for my livingroom. That will lead to painting and other projects but I hope to share my new curtains soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of fabric. The curtains look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty fabric...it looks like crewel embroidery. I can see why you love it. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful curtains. You've been busy. I can't seem to get motivated to get anything done. Happy New Year!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the colors in the new curtains go so well with the cornices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute curtains!! I love that they are so uncomplicated and I think they complement your beaded window valences very well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fabric! And the cornices :) Thanks for sharing! I hope you'll visit my linky party tomorrow with this project! http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

    ReplyDelete