Monday, November 8, 2010

A Chair for Carter

I stopped into Sally's and found this old chair for $8 (actually I have no idea how old it is - and maybe it's not as old as I think it is) but it will be perfect for Carter to use at the table:All it needed was a bit of Murphy's oil soap to clean and polish it...and the best part: it matches the kitchen chairs!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. What a great find. It's a high chair that doesn't look like a high chair! Carter will love it!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you love it when you bring furniture home and it matches what you have?...cute chair!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Now, Carter needs to come for another visit to try it out. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chair. My sister has a similar one for her granddaughter because she didn't want a traditional plastic bulky high chair at her table. And now that her granddaughter is older she can still sit in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's called a junior chair. I bought them for my little gkids as my mom always had them for ours.
    I paid 60 dollars for one like you have on line, then I found unfinished ones at ACmoore much cheaper, but not as well made.
    You got a good deal, see all the turnings on the legs and the 4 way brace? That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great chair -- you got a super deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. $8 ? You did get a great deal. Thanks for sharing it with us. I am working on a seating arrangement for the younger ones for Thanksgiving now.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you is right! What a great find!

    E+J

    ReplyDelete