Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lovely gifts....

I've been remiss. Sorry. In the past few weeks I have received some lovely little gifts from fellow bloggers:
Jackie at Once Upon a Fairyland sent me a cute note with a handmade tag and some stickers. Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts sent me some wonderful handmade soap. And Lisa from the Davis Dialogues sent some adorable handmade tags!

You might be wondering why I received these lovely little gifts - JUST BECAUSE!! I have met some wonderful blogging friends in the last year and I just wanted to share these wonderful gals with you! I visit their blogs almost daily and enjoy their talent, wisdom and tales. Visit their blogs and please let them know that I sent you!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet gifts! But then you're such a sweet lady! =)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention... you deserve the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts! "Just because" gifts are such a fun surprise!!
    Hope you are having a great week.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love surprises!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Patti...but then you are a sweet lady! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete