Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where Should the Time Go?

Two weeks ago I was shopping in Palm Beach and found this beauty in a Florist Shop. It should arrive in NY any day now by UPS, but I am not sure where to hang it.
I think it's 55" round and I originally thought I would hang it above the "black monstrosity"

But I am afraid that it will bother me that the clock would be "centered" with the peak (and of course I would remove the framed print by the doorway), but not the TV. OR I could hang it in the morning room, removing that print and hanging it a bit higher, to the right.
OR it could go way up high above the cupboards....but I see no reason to "draw the eye" that high.
So, I am looking for some advice. Where would you hang it?

7 comments:

  1. Not that I'm an expert on decorating....but the spot I like best is in the morning room....don't really have a good reason but it just seems right to me there. I'll be curious to see what others have to say. Don't forget to post a picture of it hanging so we know were it ends up.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hang it IN MY HOUSE!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the Morning Room too. That is a great looking clock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should hsve someone hold it up in all the rooms, post pics and we can get a better idea of how it would look. Love the clock and if you don't care for it....send it my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of it in the breakfast room. The living room would have too many competing factors, I think your natural instinct on that was right on. Hang it in the breakfast nook. It'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pick option #2!!! Now what do I win?
    Cindy at Lakewood

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for the morning room as well. But I agree with Marla, have someone hold it up in all those rooms and stand back and see where you think it fits best.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...