Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A little girl with the flu....

There's nothing like a sick little girl - whiny, pathetic and lazy...so to cheer up this adorable little neighbor, I put together a bed tray for her lunch:
I included a video, soup and crackers:
And some cocoa with a peppermint stick:
and a few other snacks...
Hope she feels better soon...


I'm joining Tablescape Thursday with Susan at Between Naps on the Porch...please visit to see some amazing tablesettings!

Snowman plate, bowl, mug and tray from the Christmas Tree Shop
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

17 comments:

  1. so sweet! What a nice neighbor you are :)Hope she'd feeling well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Patti! You are the neighbor of the year for sure. I wish you were my neighbor!! Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - - - what a GREAT neighbor YOU are!!!! I think I'm going to move in next door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to move into your neighborhood! How thoughtful and cute!

    Michelle
    Maddycakes Muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice thing to do! Have a wonderful day.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing. I know this was so appreciated and such a lovely thought. Pretty too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful neighbor you are! The house next door to me is for sale -- want to move to Virginia? This is just adorable and I'm sure was very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please come be my neighbor! What a lovely act of kindness. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I wish you were MY neighbor. All my neighbor does for me is send the lovely people from the city's Animal Control to count my chickens -- they hate the idea of chickens next door to them. ugh.

    Lovely thing to do. Here's hoping the karma works its way back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a sweet and generous thing to do.. I know this made her feel better. As others have said,I wish you were my neighbor. I'm going to keep this in mind for my own neighbors, young and old..
    Brightest Blessings
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable little tray, maybe I should move to your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet of you to be such a servant with an adorable tray.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so kind of you! I've had a cough for a few days, too bad you aren't my neighbor, I would love a tray like that!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a thoughtful gesture! I am sure this adorable tray helped to cheer up your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh what a nice person you are...your neighbors are very blessed to have you in the neighborhood

    ReplyDelete