Friday, January 1, 2010

"What's for breakfast?"

General Mills just provided me with coupons for free cereal, through My BlogSpark. I have decided that one of my New Year's resolution will be to try to eat cereal each weekday morning....so my dilemna? Which cereals should I try?




Visit Miss Mustard Seed ...she is hosting
a "furniture - before and after party"
from this past year.

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. I have eaten cherrios everyday since I was about 5 years old..I nver seem to get tired of them...I also like frosted mini wheats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with DeeDee on this one, I never get tired of cherrios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why CEREAL every morning?

    I don't like cereal any morning - - - so to be forced to eat it every morning would be pure torture!

    I can tolerate Golden Grahams a little, maybe you should try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I had to go "high fiber" a few years back. I've tried everything form Fiber One to All Bran Chex (very good!) and now only eat High Fiber cereals I get at Trader Joes (do you have one near you?). If you like peanut butter, there is always Peanut Butter Captain Crunch (my Mom's favorite)
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete