Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Perfect Day...

Central NY is known for gray winters. We all lack Vitamin D because the sun rarely shines from November til spring (and then it's sketchy!).

But TODAY it is beautiful - the sun is shining, there is a bit of snow on the ground, and it is cold and crisp - a perfect winter day.
And I can happily say that the coastal storm missed us. Only a very few snowflakes in the air, glistening with the sun, quite like my Swarovski snowflake tree.
Just a lovely day!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. It does look like a beautiful day! I love your Swarovski ornaments. They are really glistening in the sun. Glad to hear the big snowstorm missed you. We are snow-free as well but supposed to get some this week. Might have a White Christmas!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were not hit with the big snow storm. Here in Ga we rarely get any of the white stuff but after a year in Chicago, I know that white stuff gets old FAST! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got about 2 inches of snow on Friday north of Charlotte, the metro area just got a cold rain. It was wild to "hear" it melting on Sunday! It's mostly gone now, dashing the hopes (of some) for a white Christmas. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking all over for a silver tree like that. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete