Friday, August 28, 2009

Diet

I have a sweet tooth...no, I have sweet teeth...I crave SUGAR...I want to wake up tomorrow and weigh 30 lbs lighter...ok, 20 lbs will do...I would even settle for 10....I'm serious, I want to be skinny...and I have no motivation. I have the photos of me years ago and I have saved my favorite jeans in size 10, and I know that skinny body is hiding inside me somewhere, but I just can't seem to lose a pound.

Should I remove the candy jars from the counter? Somehow I think they will lose their decorative effect filled with rice snacks, raisins or carrots!
I think I will have a cookie and make a plan...
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to your post! I look at pictures of myself (when I allow them to be taken!) and I think "that can't be me!! But currently I seem to lack the motivation as well. I think I'll go have a cookie too and help with your plan! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete