Saturday, July 4, 2009

NICU


Carter spent a few days in the NICU and was the largest baby in the unit. (the nurses nicknamed him Bubba as they are so used to caring for preemies - and Carter doesn't fall into that category, at all!) Lucky me, I got to spend some quiet times with him, feeding him, swaddling and rocking, and attempting to brainwash him into believing that I am the #1 grandmother. He came home Friday and is as healthy as can be. Leaving him in Ohio was very difficult and I look forward to seeing him again next month - -For now, thank goodness for digital photos, the internet and skype!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment