Sunday, July 26, 2009

My sister-in-law's garden...

This is what I want my garden to look like...but as you already know, I hate to garden:



But what I can do is make a good Pina Colada Fruit Dip to eat in her garden:
Pina Colada Dip:
1 small box instant coconut pudding
8 oz crushed pineapple
1/2 cup sour cream
3/4 cup milk
Mix with a electric mixer and chill for about 1 hour. serve with fresh fruit.
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I hate to garden too, but fortunately we have lots of botanical gardens here in NC so when I get the urge to take flower pictures to make more notecards, I just hop in the car!

    ReplyDelete